XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

4.4.3 Thread Locking

Tip us?

Tylog
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 10,373

DONATE TO ME
This is precisely the reason why the threads were eventually closed. Thread an hour, flamming, bashing, nothing constructive, and so on. really no one has to wonder.

So it was in the 4.4.3 thread before, so here it is. As in Kindergarten sometimes.
Team SlimRoms
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-GZPLCjVWklY/Up49xRDg8XI/AAAAAAAAPak/IMdSCSVc-JY/w640-h400-p-k/slimkatsvg.png
Nexus 5 SlimKat 4.4.4 / GT-I9505 SlimKat 4.4.4 / OnePlus One / Nexus 6 (X) soon
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tylog For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

thesebastian
Old
Thanks Meter 202
You can post about 4.4.3 rumors or announcements here:

http://www.xda-developers.com/androi...g-to-t-mobile/
Devices:
Nexus 5 (Stock + Franco Kernel) - Galaxy Nexus (CM11 + A.S.K.P. Kernel) - Nexus 7 2012 (Stock); Galaxy S GT-i9000 (CM11 - zRAM OFF); Galaxy Y Pro B5510L (Stock).
Previous:
Nexus 4 16GB; Galaxy S3 GT-i9300.

Judge Joseph Dredd
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Thanks Meter 25,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by motcher41 View Post
Don't see the point in locking any thread that pops up about the bad journalism again today. I mean the general forum is for that...has always been the garbage collector for the forums. Seems kind of communistic of XDA to have its mods do that. Just makes no sense. Well it does make sense considering how XDA has been migrating the last years or so.
As if you didnt think this thread would be closed also....there is a better way of getting your point across. But you are free to log off also....

Thread Closed.

The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Judge Joseph Dredd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe