Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,198 Members 40,989 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Android L preview bug list

Tip us?

chambers7867
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Exclamation Android L preview bug list

For those who have installed Android L on their nexus 5 and are playing around with the new features and the OS in general, use this space to list any bugs you have found so far.

BUG: Vibrate doesn't work throughout OS
BUG: installing multi apps at one time (click and hold method) creates an error and you must download apps one at a time.
BUG: changing the color scheme on the keyboard changes the keyboard back to the old style keyboard.
BUG: keyboard occasionally stays active even after exiting an app.
BUG: keyboard's floating suggestion sometimes has Black background covering other letters instead of being clear.

Annoyance: for the one day of using it, battery saver is great but the notification is always on the new home screen and you cannot get rid of it unless you disable it..
Past smart phones:
Audiovox ppc-6700 | Blackberry pearl | Blackberry storm | Blackberry curve 8330 | Blackberry tour | Blackberry storm 2 |Blackberry bold 9650 | Blackberry bold 9900 | Droid | Droid eris | Droid incredible | Samsung fascinate | Samsung galaxy s2 | Iphone 3gs | Iphone 4 | Iphone 4s | IPhone 5 | Motorola Atrix | Samsung focus S | Nokia lumia 900 | Htc One X | Samsung galaxy s3 | HTC 8x | Nexus 4 | HTC one M7 & M8

Current Smart Phones:
Nexus 5
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chambers7867 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

derPianist
Old
Thanks Meter 620
I have 32GB Version of Nexus 5 but in Storage Settings and after flash it shows me that I have only 16GB of storage available? Anyone else?
+Nexus 4 @ Google's ///Stock 4.4.4
+Nexus 5 @ Rascarlo's & Lichti's ///RASTAKAT & franciscofranco's ///franco.KERNEL
+Nexus 7 @ Google's ///Stock 4.4.4

neo2306
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Vibration works fine !!
Multi app installation also works fine !!
I am having wifi teher problem !!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda premium
Thanx developers !!
The Following User Says Thank You to neo2306 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

The-Droidster
Old
Thanks Meter 803
or this, maybe!

You Might Wanna See This!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The-Droidster For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mmzanes
Old
Thanks Meter 4
My Location doesn't stay in "Battery Saving" it changes to "High Accuracy" automatically.
Any fix ou just me?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mmzanes For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sabbotage
Old
Thanks Meter 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by derPianist View Post
I have 32GB Version of Nexus 5 but in Storage Settings and after flash it shows me that I have only 16GB of storage available? Anyone else?
I have a 32GB model and mine shows 32GB available. Not sure what happened with yours....
Twitter: @jerm1777

jumper62
Old
Thanks Meter 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmzanes View Post
My Location doesn't stay in "Battery Saving" it changes to "High Accuracy" automatically.
Any fix ou just me?
Same here.

Installing multiple apps works for me

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

Brac20
Old
Thanks Meter 70
I am having same keyboard issues with the suggested word often having a black background and the other colours don't work.

Appwise: Facebook's comments window doesn't have the correct white background. It is a dark transparent colour that makes reading the comments very difficult.

Netflix FC's alot. Sometime immediately on opening and sometimes after some navigation.

Chrome is using ALOT of battery. It seems to be keeping the mobile radio active in the background or something.

I agree that the persistent notification for the battery saving mode is annoying as it shows up on the lock screen until disabled.

chambers7867
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by derPianist View Post
Internal storage is showing fine for me. 32gig nexus 5.
Past smart phones:
Audiovox ppc-6700 | Blackberry pearl | Blackberry storm | Blackberry curve 8330 | Blackberry tour | Blackberry storm 2 |Blackberry bold 9650 | Blackberry bold 9900 | Droid | Droid eris | Droid incredible | Samsung fascinate | Samsung galaxy s2 | Iphone 3gs | Iphone 4 | Iphone 4s | IPhone 5 | Motorola Atrix | Samsung focus S | Nokia lumia 900 | Htc One X | Samsung galaxy s3 | HTC 8x | Nexus 4 | HTC one M7 & M8

Current Smart Phones:
Nexus 5
The Following User Says Thank You to chambers7867 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bballboy32591
Old
Thanks Meter 31
I keep getting force closes on Dropbox and Twitter.

Also can't login to mailbox because it uses Dropbox for its login

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk