FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Mosr amazing battery life cycle I've ever had!!

47 posts
Thanks Meter: 17

By xlife18, Member on 8th May 2015, 11:28 PM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
IllOkay folks, first of all I would like to mention that I did a bit of a search and couldn't find a similar thread. So I made one. Actually this morning I charged my device like I usually do. But the unusual thing is that the battery lasted for so long it had me drop my jaw... We are talking about almost 7 hours of SoT with internet browsing, texting,a bit of music and gaming!!! I just had to share this with the community.
I should mention that all this happened thanks to the amazing developers at XDA. I am running 5.1 boost pop coupled with code blue kernel. F2FS + Undervolted CPU. It's buttery smooth with fantastic battery. Thanks devs!

I'll add screen shots soon. I am on mobile

9th May 2015, 01:49 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 622

More
Although it's nice you've had such a great battery-cycle, there are (of course) battery threads here, like
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2509132 . I think you should post it there, or leave a 'thanks-message' in the threads of the devs you praise, instead of creating a whole new thread.

Sent from the Matrix
9th May 2015, 01:54 AM |#3  
Moderator Committee / RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator
The Benny Vandergast Memorial Theater
Thanks Meter: 3,299

More
Mod Edit

Thread Closed - Please see Nexus 5 Battery Results thread already started on this topic.

ronnie498
Forum Moderator
The Following User Says Thank You to ronnie498 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ronnie498 Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread