5,603,920 Members 40,992 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Discussion] CyanogenMod 11.0 Nightlies for Nexus 5 (hammerhead)

Tip us?

sreister
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalUnderground View Post
Understood... But literally all OP is doing is posting a link to CM's site. He's not developing, not supporting, and not even running the ROM. I'm also doubting he has permission from cm team to post this. Just didn't think it belonged in original dev thread. Any of us can open a thread and link to the http://download.cyanogenmod.org. We just don't cuz its not our ROM to share, we didn't develop or contribute to development, and we don't have permission from cm to post

And the first link I posted did just that. So why is this thread needed?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
I guess my reply to that would be that I never check the "General" section as that's not what I'm looking for when I come to XDA. I want to find updates and conversation about ROMs and all the official ROMs have threads in the development sections rather than in the general section. I see that link has more conversation and I would just say I didn't know about it at all until this because of my reasons I stated earlier. I would assume I'm not alone in that? Idk.
The Following User Says Thank You to sreister For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DigitalUnderground
Old
Thanks Meter 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by sreister View Post
I guess my reply to that would be that I never check the "General" section as that's not what I'm looking for when I come to XDA. I want to find updates and conversation about ROMs and all the official ROMs have threads in the development sections rather than in the general section. I see that link has more conversation and I would just say I didn't know about it at all until this because of my reasons I stated earlier. I would assume I'm not alone in that? Idk.
Probably not but because people don't see it doesnt mean its not there. And this isn't a development thread. The OP won't take bug reports (neither does cm in their official threads either), you won't see any development here... All you will see is conversation... Just as you would in the general sections thread. Which makes this thread redundant. There will be no logcats here. There will be no developer response. Just plain Jane general discussion... Maybe I'm wrong. These n5 forums are getting messy. Everyone is posting their own same base stock ROM as soon as each update is released to the point where theres 3 of the exact same ROM out there in the development forum and about 5-6 of the same regarding each update in the general forums.

Point being... This is not a development thread. This is definitely not an original development thread (notice the other OD threads that exist... Their not like this), its a duplicate thread that isn't even as thorough as the thread it mimics in the general forum.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

efrant
Old
Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 7789

DONATE TO ME
Given that there is no development going on here and that this is strictly a discussion thread, please continue the discussion in one of the existing threads:

CyanogenMod 11.0 M1 – Nexus Edition

[ROM] UNOFFICIAL CM 11.0 Nightlies [12-5-13]

Thanks for your cooperation.
I do NOT answer technical questions via PM. Post in a thread.

Google Nexus 5

XDA Forum Rules & Moderator List

WHAT MATTERS IS UNDERSTANDING THE JOURNEY...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to efrant For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe