Google Nexus 6 - What do you think?

Today, 02:22 PM   |  #1281  
Thanks Meter: 873

2,826 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentrix27

In tech circles there's no question lots of hype. Were you around for the Galaxy Nexus?
Shouldn't need to say any more.

I was just playing, I've been here since the nexus s...

Personally it looks like it's going to be too big for me.

Just not sure I agreed with " pull the trigger regardless" bit, I actually have a choice in the matter...
Last edited by italia0101; Today at 02:27 PM.
Today, 02:29 PM   |  #1282  
Thanks Meter: 1

12 posts
First of all, sorry for my engrish.

Could the recent Motorola Droid Turbo benchmarks mean that a 5,2" Nexus is on the way? The previous Nexuses have been based on other phones, and since Motorola will be building the Nexus and there have been rumors about a 5,2" Nexus for a while now it's all lining up in my wishful mind.
http://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_dro...-news-9788.php
Today, 03:10 PM   |  #1283  
Thanks Meter: 3

35 posts
I have no issues with the screen size, just love the N5 light weight at 130grams. its going to suck if the N6 is 50% heavier at around 190grams. I had the LG G Pro for less then a week, at about 172grams and honestly it was way to heavy to keep in pocket or talk on while holding in hand for extensive time. If they can keep it less then 150grams, I will be interested.
Today, 03:18 PM   |  #1284  
Thanks Meter: 1,162

4,836 posts
More
I just checked out the g pro 2 and saw this awesome feature where you can make the whole display smaller for some one handed use. That would bee a really handy feature on the nexus 6 if it turns out 6 inches. Still gives hope for a smaller version because though i like big screens watching phone comparisons of bigger devices like g pro 2 and z ultra make me feel like i won't be able to handle the size like that one handed

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Free mobile app
Today, 03:44 PM   |  #1285  
Thanks Meter: 51

334 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentrix27

In tech circles there's no question lots of hype. Were you around for the Galaxy Nexus?
Shouldn't need to say any more.

Exactly, Android L Hype could be close to ICS level, people who didn't need a new phone wanted it just for that.
Today, 04:00 PM   |  #1286  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 55

484 posts
I might not buy nexus 6 if the size is that big, I want a damn phone not a tablet. Google should understand that, why they are building a huge ass phone I have no idea o_0
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Red Wolf For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 04:11 PM   |  #1287  
Thanks Meter: 7

22 posts
Has there been confirmation of display type yet? I know resolution specs are pretty much confirmed but I want to know if it's an lcd display or oled?

If the new nexus has an oled screen I'll be getting it over the note 4 without a doubt. The amoled screen is the only thing that keeps me going towards samsung devices.

The last nexus device I had was the one made by samsung and I've been desperate to get another nexus device but I hate the backlight bleed and grey blacks of lcds.
Last edited by AVF Jay; Today at 04:15 PM.
Today, 04:26 PM   |  #1288  
Thanks Meter: 23

102 posts
I would get this and sell my nexus 7.

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

I've always liked LCD screens over amoled but these newer amoled screens make it not a factor in my decision making. I hope it's amoled so that I could use something like active display on the moto x.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread