OP nala1908

7th August 2014, 02:18 AM   |  #41  
Flag Managua
Thanks Meter: 41

182 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkbob

I am up and running with the 1.25apk. Everything more or less works except weather and alarms. Find device even works (cool).

Major Problem #1: Frequent bluetooth disconnects and it never reconnects on it's own.

Major Problem #2: I need the new firmware. My Fit has a "landscape" display but sits "portrait" on a normal human wrist. (Perhaps Korean wrists are different?)

I went to T-Mo today but the only sales person willing to help only had a Note 3. It had the 1.49 Gear Fit app but that app couldn't pair with the Fit. Which is exactly the same issue I get when I try to pair the fit using the 1.49 app on a Nexus 5 - no pairing.

Does the firmware update work differently on a Galaxy S5? How is 1.49 on an S5 going to work if it can't pair?

do you mind sharing with me that apk? the verision 1.25 ? I have 1.49 and cant connect
12th August 2014, 08:05 AM   |  #42  
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
More
For those who are having trouble with updating the firmware on the gear fit and don't have access to a galaxy device the watch can be updated via Kies(3.0) on a PC.
15th November 2014, 07:07 PM   |  #43  
Thanks Meter: 1

3 posts
Anybody know how to get the gear fit to work on a fresh install on Andtoid 5.0?
The Following User Says Thank You to Nexus5Guy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th November 2014, 06:04 AM   |  #44  
Thanks Meter: 2

16 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus5Guy

Anybody know how to get the gear fit to work on a fresh install on Andtoid 5.0?

I would like to know the same....
The Following User Says Thank You to n2theblu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd December 2014, 06:40 PM   |  #45  
Flag JG
Thanks Meter: 2

13 posts
More
Like being written before, until Samsung not release for his Galaxy smartphones Android 5.0 there is probably no way to make work Gear Fit under Lollipop (I mean gear fit manager app), so don't ask questions that has been answered.
6th December 2014, 05:54 AM   |  #46  

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by saper_2

Like being written before, until Samsung not release for his Galaxy smartphones Android 5.0 there is probably no way to make work Gear Fit under Lollipop (I mean gear fit manager app), so don't ask questions that has been answered.

Works fine on my Nexus 5 running Android 5.0. I am stilling running the 1.49 APK. You just do all the same things as described at the start of this thread. Nothing different that I know of.

I do notice it sometimes says the Gear Manager has stopped running so I have to reboot my phone.
10th December 2014, 08:53 AM   |  #47  

8 posts
gear fit on nexus 6
Does any one have made the gear fit work on a nexus 6?
10th December 2014, 07:29 PM   |  #48  

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by saper_2

Pardon me for asking, i had not seen any posts before on lollipop and thus asked the question. Had i seen one i would not have asked.

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkerBob

Works fine on my Nexus 5 running Android 5.0. I am stilling running the 1.49 APK. You just do all the same things as described at the start of this thread. Nothing different that I know of.

I do notice it sometimes says the Gear Manager has stopped running so I have to reboot my phone.

I tried that. Gear fit crashes on start up. Tried all the versions. Any other tips?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread