Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,852 Members 40,421 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How to root Android L [SuperSU updated]

Tip us?

ACastanza
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockstar283 View Post
After rooting..everytime I restart my phone..it says 'Android is upgrading..optimizing apps'
once restarted..if I start Greenify..then the phone hangs..if I start Titanium backup..it says..Phone is not rooted..
Whats happening in here?
Titanium Backup is simply not yet compatible with the changes made to Android L, no matter what you try is isn't able to detect root access, and neither is (afaik) Greenify. They'll probably be updated eventually, but this is still a developer preview, some things just don't work. Please check the L Preview app compatibility thread if you have other apps that are appearing to cause issues.
The Following User Says Thank You to ACastanza For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rockstar283
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACastanza View Post
Titanium Backup is simply not yet compatible with the changes made to Android L, no matter what you try is isn't able to detect root access, and neither is (afaik) Greenify. They'll probably be updated eventually, but this is still a developer preview, some things just don't work. Please check the L Preview app compatibility thread if you have other apps that are appearing to cause issues.
Thanks a lot for this answer..much appreciated..