Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,192 Members 38,061 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Major Custom ROM Comparison Database

Tip us?

simms22
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 21,412
to bad its missing many roms, and some of the best put together roms. because of that, this is useless.
Google+ Profile
Twitter Simms22
DerKernel For Trinity kernels and more!

DigitalUnderground
Old
Thanks Meter 2,285
Slimbean? This doc has slimbean listed. Please do show me how I can get that awesome jellybean ROM on my KitKat device.

Smh

This is useless. OP wasted his time to produce poor, incorrect, and inaccurate info.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

laufersteppenwolf
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 5,195

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primokorn View Post
It's more "best rom/kernel" discussions that are forbidden. I've already seen several spreadsheets like this.
Anyways I already see mistakes after a quick review... (e.g. Dark UI on Mahdi)
Sorry, but I have to correct you on this one:

4) No threads or posts asking for the best/most stable ROM/Kernel/Mod/whatever, or created for the purpose of comparing Phones/ROMs/Kernels/Mods/whatever:
These threads/posts will be deleted promptly and without warning. They have a history of causing problems due to trolls, and fanboys, along with various troublemakers, and therefore are no longer allowed. Regardless of that, there is really no way to judge whether or not a particular piece of work is better than another because it's all relative to begin with. If you want to know what piece of work is better for you, install something and try it out for a while. If you don't like it, try something else. Our Developers work hard to provide us their contributions, free of charge. Please show them the respect they deserve by trying something out and giving them your feedback.
(Taken from HERE)

So, sorry guys, but thread closed.
Sony Ericsson Xperia X8: GingerDX v31b ; alfs CM7 v09c
LG Optimus 4x HD: my own version of CM 10.1 , CWM recovery, UNlocked BL

Crying that it's an application bug is like crying over the speed of light: you should deal with reality, not what you wish reality was. - Linus Torvalds
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to laufersteppenwolf For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe