No registration required

Nexus 5 on AIO wireless thread

OP 1stx2

14th August 2014, 12:36 AM   |  #231  
Flag 48122
Thanks Meter: 92

451 posts
More
Any one else been having lte problems not connecting at all really I'm in the Detroit area
14th August 2014, 12:43 AM   |  #232  
Thanks Meter: 88

173 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsonator1982

Any one else been having lte problems not connecting at all really I'm in the Detroit area

I had the same issue with the original Nexus 5 I got (ordered on release day). Had to get a replacement from Google to get one that would successfully connect over LTE on Aio (now Cricket). Never had a problem with LTE on T-mobile.

Still have occasions where there should be coverage under LTE (if you look at the map), but it fails to ever connect (never even switches over to LTE though), but HSPA works fine. I attribute that to congestion at this point though.
27th November 2014, 09:40 PM   |  #233  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 38

144 posts
More
Anyone else having problems with mms messages? I keep getting a msg saying "mobile plan blocks MMS". I checked my apn settings and they seem fine. I swear it was working last week.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
8th December 2014, 05:42 PM   |  #234  
Thanks Meter: 182

584 posts
More
Me and a co-worker have been having some poor speeds in central Illinois. I was unable to stream music for a day or two last week.

Is anyone else finding issues with their service the last week? Is it just my location and maybe AT&T network issues?
8th December 2014, 06:16 PM   |  #235  
Flag Wichita KS
Thanks Meter: 278

2,022 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitedragonz83

Me and a co-worker have been having some poor speeds in central Illinois. I was unable to stream music for a day or two last week.

Is anyone else finding issues with their service the last week? Is it just my location and maybe AT&T network issues?

It's their proxy server and it's been happening for the last month or two and has gradually gotten worse. I think they were able able to fix it yesterday because speeds went back to normal. Check the HowardForums Cricket/AIO section for way more info.
8th December 2014, 08:21 PM   |  #236  
Thanks Meter: 182

584 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious

It's their proxy server and it's been happening for the last month or two and has gradually gotten worse. I think they were able able to fix it yesterday because speeds went back to normal. Check the HowardForums Cricket/AIO section for way more info.

Thanks for the info. I'll check out the other forums.
9th December 2014, 02:28 AM   |  #237  
Flag Wichita KS
Thanks Meter: 278

2,022 posts
More
Update they fixed it for sure. Speed tests just had higher latency but were close to 7/7 down and up.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread