FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Nexus 5 on AIO wireless thread

13th August 2014, 11:36 PM |#231  
nelsonator1982's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag 48122
Thanks Meter: 94
 
More
Any one else been having lte problems not connecting at all really I'm in the Detroit area
 
 
13th August 2014, 11:43 PM |#232  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 92
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsonator1982

Any one else been having lte problems not connecting at all really I'm in the Detroit area

I had the same issue with the original Nexus 5 I got (ordered on release day). Had to get a replacement from Google to get one that would successfully connect over LTE on Aio (now Cricket). Never had a problem with LTE on T-mobile.

Still have occasions where there should be coverage under LTE (if you look at the map), but it fails to ever connect (never even switches over to LTE though), but HSPA works fine. I attribute that to congestion at this point though.
27th November 2014, 08:40 PM |#233  
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Anyone else having problems with mms messages? I keep getting a msg saying "mobile plan blocks MMS". I checked my apn settings and they seem fine. I swear it was working last week.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
8th December 2014, 04:42 PM |#234  
whitedragonz83's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 183
 
More
Me and a co-worker have been having some poor speeds in central Illinois. I was unable to stream music for a day or two last week.

Is anyone else finding issues with their service the last week? Is it just my location and maybe AT&T network issues?
8th December 2014, 05:16 PM |#235  
MrObvious's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Wichita KS
Thanks Meter: 309
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitedragonz83

Me and a co-worker have been having some poor speeds in central Illinois. I was unable to stream music for a day or two last week.

Is anyone else finding issues with their service the last week? Is it just my location and maybe AT&T network issues?

It's their proxy server and it's been happening for the last month or two and has gradually gotten worse. I think they were able able to fix it yesterday because speeds went back to normal. Check the HowardForums Cricket/AIO section for way more info.
8th December 2014, 07:21 PM |#236  
whitedragonz83's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 183
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious

It's their proxy server and it's been happening for the last month or two and has gradually gotten worse. I think they were able able to fix it yesterday because speeds went back to normal. Check the HowardForums Cricket/AIO section for way more info.

Thanks for the info. I'll check out the other forums.
9th December 2014, 01:28 AM |#237  
MrObvious's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Wichita KS
Thanks Meter: 309
 
More
Update they fixed it for sure. Speed tests just had higher latency but were close to 7/7 down and up.


Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
13th January 2015, 11:29 AM |#238  
Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
See new thread - Nexus 5 on Cricket Wireless
With AIO merged into Cricket Wireless (and the AIO brand discontinued by AT&T) the following thread has been initiated:

Nexus 5 on Cricket Wireless
http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...eless-t3001205
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes