5,599,616 Members 43,408 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Nexus 5 BETTER Battery Performance

Tip us?

JamieFL
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
As I added your suggestions to the OP, I also made the changes on my phone. Below is my most recent screen shot showing more than 2 days of on time before finally reaching 15% charge. This is with almost 4.5 hours of screen time.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1388419959231.jpg
Views:	892
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	2483681  
Propaganda has to be popular to the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.
Adolf Hitler

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
Ronald Regan

If you wish to succeed in the world, promise everything, deliver nothing.
Napoleon Bonaparte

The most dangerous man to government is one able to think... Almost inevitably he concludes that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, intolerable.
H. Mencken
The Following User Says Thank You to JamieFL For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

JamieFL
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
I have been experimenting with kernels. Using Franco Kernel, I see an improvement in battery life while the screen is off. I've only experimented with Franco, so I was wondering what people have found with other kernels.
Propaganda has to be popular to the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.
Adolf Hitler

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
Ronald Regan

If you wish to succeed in the world, promise everything, deliver nothing.
Napoleon Bonaparte

The most dangerous man to government is one able to think... Almost inevitably he concludes that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, intolerable.
H. Mencken

creatlovex
Old
Thanks Meter 0
working pefect
Tags
battery, boost, nexus 5, performance