Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,209 Members 37,430 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

If OnePlus One is successful would you vote for a Nexus version?

Tip us?

FuMMoD
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,223

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by yahoowizard View Post
I'd personally prefer Moto/Lenovo not making one since they're pretty much there with their own devices, and apparently will be moving forward as well. Also, doesn't sound like this Oneplus device is amazing, but this is just one guy. Plus, he's referring a lot of his complaints around the software which the Nexus would replace anyway. That being said, I don't think I have seen any negative reviews about phones like the Moto X or the Nexus 5 so only time will tell how well Oneplus does.
There's plenty negative reviews on our speaker quality. That's pretty much the major flaw of this phone. Besides that the Nexus 5 is pretty solid if you didn't get a bad model. This is my first Nexus device and I enjoy it fully. Hoping the OnePlus One lives up to the hype. Oppo is known for its quality so I have really high hopes on that aspect.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to FuMMoD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

crachel
Old
Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 2,569
Speculating about whether some new OEM should get the next Nexus doesn't have anything to do with this phone.

Closed

moto x: 4.4 | flo: 4.4

other: Chromecast | Chromebook | System76 | MacBook Air

former: hammerhead | m7 | mako | Kindle Fire | CR-48 | Revue | grouper | maguro | crespo | passion | GT-I9100 | vision | rhodium | kaiser

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crachel For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe