Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,985 Members 53,722 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Vid] Video tutorials, Reviews, and More :D

Tip us?

nabil alami
Old
(Last edited by nabil alami; 20th June 2014 at 12:16 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 51
Video [Vid] Video tutorials, Reviews, and More :D

Hey everyone, so I finally got my new nexus 5 instead of my S4 DD. So I will be making a lot of videos ranging from tutorials to comparisons to ROM videos and tutorials. I have done a couple on the S4 which u can check below. I started a new channel for these tuts as seen below. I dont have any vidz of the nexus yet so please request what you would like to see and I will do by best to bring it to you! Also share your opnion on my style of videos and what else...

Ps. I have an ipad tutorial, but that does NOT mean im an apple fan, the opposite as a matter of fact, but anyways thats not the point. Just for some people out there as a piece of info. ;D

Start sharing D

Galaxy S4 examples..

New Channel...(Nexus 5 one)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW2...Ro40HqKrtYTPfw

Here is a demo video if the nexus 5 and iPhone hardware comparison (this is just a demo). Tell me what you think about it And what you would like me to change.
Don't forget to tell me what video you would like to see ��

Quick Look at Minuum Keyboard

New Video showing of Knock Code
The Following User Says Thank You to nabil alami For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nabil alami
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 51
Reserved

jetlooper
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Hello there,
Thanks for giving us the ability to request videos. This is more of a suggestion than a request as I know what to do if this should happen to me. Would you make videos for users who softbricked their phones/ ran into a bootloop to allow them to fix their devices? I've seen a fair amount of softbirck/ bootloop questions posted here and maybe this could help the others out.

Thanks again

nabil alami
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetlooper View Post
Hello there,
Thanks for giving us the ability to request videos. This is more of a suggestion than a request as I know what to do if this should happen to me. Would you make videos for users who softbricked their phones/ ran into a bootloop to allow them to fix their devices? I've seen a fair amount of softbirck/ bootloop questions posted here and maybe this could help the others out.

Thanks again
I was definitely going to make a video about that, the only problem is that I still didn't get into the developing scene with the nexus because im wondering about Google I/O and new android, but anyways I will definitely do it when I run into it. Thanks for your suggestion .

nabil alami
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 51
New Video is Up
The Following User Says Thank You to nabil alami For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nabil alami
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 51
New Video is up...

Tags
nexus, tutorials, videos