Please do not ask questions or ask for support here; ask in the relevant thread instead.
Current hot topics:
Fantastic Thread! You could also add these which I could think of:
1. [Tutorial] How to flash factory images with LG Flashtool
2. [MODEM] [EFS] Nexus 5 Flashable Modems and EFS Backup (KTU84M)
3. [Guide]How to Fix BSOD/No Bootloader //This is the 2nd bootloader method.
Here are some which could make the OP more resourceful:
1. New GPU Drivers for Nexus 5 || Compatible with Android 4.4 || Updated 5.30.14 //Latest GPU Drivers Straight from Qualcomm.
2. Nexus 5 User Benchmark Thread - With Added Competition! //Could be a long shot
3. LCD Density
4. Back To Dalvik From Art (Flashable Zip) //If you ever get into a bootloop whilst changing to art on stock rom.
5. [REF] Nexus 5 Stock OTA URLs
PS: The BB coding for Flashable Modems and EFS Backup is borked.
Oooh Yeaaaah! May be you could add separators in between the sections? (an image of a horizontal line)
Edit: Something like these may be: http://designshack.net/postimages/faders_final.gif or http://www.ptreyescountryinn.com/wp-...es/break-b.png