Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM] N5 Lollipop Stock Flashables + IMG Mirrors & More!

OP vomer

10th January 2015, 01:20 AM   |  #7931  
Thanks Meter: 2

38 posts
More
I've done a clean flash of 5.0.1 using the zip files. Then I've restored my apps (around 30 apps). After that, I've frozen all the google apps and other apps (e.g. Sim toolkit...) that I'm not using. I didn't deleted them because I want to keep a full stock system, flash the stock recovery in order to receive OTA updates in the future.

Today, while updating QuickPic I've got the following message : "Error...There is insufficient space on the device".

What can I do ?
10th January 2015, 04:24 AM   |  #7932  
Thanks Meter: 54

93 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djalouk

I've done a clean flash of 5.0.1 using the zip files. Then I've restored my apps (around 30 apps). After that, I've frozen all the google apps and other apps (e.g. Sim toolkit...) that I'm not using. I didn't deleted them because I want to keep a full stock system, flash the stock recovery in order to receive OTA updates in the future.

Today, while updating QuickPic I've got the following message : "Error...There is insufficient space on the device".

What can I do ?

Did you try checking your storage? Is your phone 16GB or 32GB?
11th January 2015, 02:30 AM   |  #7933  
Flag South Australia
Thanks Meter: 657

2,062 posts
More
@vomer used your stock flashable .zip worked a treat. Keep up the good work, thanks mate..
The Following User Says Thank You to occtec For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th January 2015, 04:46 AM   |  #7934  

38 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidfreak32

Did you try checking your storage? Is your phone 16GB or 32GB?

The phone is 16GB. I've checked the storage settings, it says 494MB available. I tried to clean some cached data and redo the update, no luck.
11th January 2015, 04:49 AM   |  #7935  
Flag Calgary
Thanks Meter: 2,681

4,447 posts
More
Quote:

The phone is 16GB. I've checked the storage settings, it says 494MB available. I tried to clean some cached data and redo the update, no luck.

Delete some pictures, music from you phone, uninstall some unused apps...
11th January 2015, 06:46 AM   |  #7936  
Thanks Meter: 54

93 posts
More
Quote:

try to clear up your memory up to 1.5GB just enough to install your app that you want.
12th January 2015, 06:01 AM   |  #7937  

38 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidfreak32

try to clear up your memory up to 1.5GB just enough to install your app that you want.

Done, problem solved. I have 1.0GB+ at the moment and I'm able to update my apps. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 06:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 AM ----------

Quote:

Will I be able to install OTA with this setup? No need to defrost apps and so on?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread