FORUMS

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

I/O Summary: Google Photos App

At I/O 2015, Google tackled the information problem in mobile once more, this time through … more

I/O Summary: Development, Play Store, The Next Billion

VP of Engineering Jen Fitzpatrick began talking about what Google is doing to … more

[ROM] CleanCore N5 by vomer | LMY48B | 100% Lean Stock | 05/21/2015

Thanks Meter: 8,210

By vomer, Recognized Contributor on 26th June 2014, 07:19 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Today, 05:18 AM |#8131  
Flag Underwater, no Sh!t
Thanks Meter: 468

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgboii

No android m preview for nexus 5?

No patience? It was just released yesterday, and for some people today, tonight- here are people from all over the world here.

Now, even cool devs like vomer are entitled to have a life. Will the world stop moving if you get an m preview next week? Maybe after a dev gets a chance to actually test it, see if there is any benefit, who knows what.

So don't wait to get reprimanded for asking ETA- There are already threads popping with instructions how to download and install image- everyone can plunge and install it with a few keyboard strokes. And flashable zips are not far away.

For a preview.
The Following User Says Thank You to jaibar For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Today, 06:51 AM |#8132  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaibar

No patience? It was just released yesterday, and for some people today, tonight- here are people from all over the world here.

Now, even cool devs like vomer are entitled to have a life. Will the world stop moving if you get an m preview next week? Maybe after a dev gets a chance to actually test it, see if there is any benefit, who knows what.

So don't wait to get reprimanded for asking ETA- There are already threads popping with instructions how to download and install image- everyone can plunge and install it with a few keyboard strokes. And flashable zips are not far away.

For a preview.

Dude calm your tits. All I asked if there was or not since this hasn't been active yes I know there are images and yes I know how to'fastboot.
The Following User Says Thank You to bgboii For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread