Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,444 Members 43,374 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

The SINGLE best thing about my N5

Tip us?

Soulfly3
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23
Default The SINGLE best thing about my N5

Total noob to the Nexus line... owned MANY phones, and just came from iphone 5, then SG3, and this phone absolutely tunes them all. Best phone Ive ever owned, and a customer for life.

Coming from the S3, I have to say... (and the point of this thread is the SINGLE thing you love the most ---- but make it ORIGINAL... see my example)

The SINGLE best thing about my N5, is that my screen doesn't come on after I receiver EVERY. SINGLE. SMS. It was quite possibly the most annoying and infuriating thing about my S3. drove me nuts from day one. such a useless feature and w the amount of SMS i receive, a total waste of battery.

So... coming from your LAST phone, what's the SINGLE feature you love most?

Pizza_Dox
Old
Thanks Meter 1911

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfly3 View Post
Total noob to the Nexus line... owned MANY phones, and just came from iphone 5, then SG3, and this phone absolutely tunes them all. Best phone Ive ever owned, and a customer for life.

Coming from the S3, I have to say... (and the point of this thread is the SINGLE thing you love the most ---- but make it ORIGINAL... see my example)

The SINGLE best thing about my N5, is that my screen doesn't come on after I receiver EVERY. SINGLE. SMS. It was quite possibly the most annoying and infuriating thing about my S3. drove me nuts from day one. such a useless feature and w the amount of SMS i receive, a total waste of battery.

So... coming from your LAST phone, what's the SINGLE feature you love most?
Comming from an Xperia Play, i love the Performance, nothing out-beats it!

RoyJ
Old
Thanks Meter 1203
Coming from the cdma Samsung galaxy nexus (Verizon).
I love the battery life and how smooth it runs compared to the gnex.
*Click for device info

ROM: All of them at least once
KERNEL: Bricked Stable
RECOVERY: TWRP 2.3.6.4
Other Devices: Galaxy Nexus
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RoyJ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LRC1710
Old
Thanks Meter 116
Coming from the nexus 4 I love how light the phone is and the soft touch in the back, so sexy

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

jbdan
Old
Thanks Meter 506
Coming from too many phones to list I like the N5 for its perfectly calibrated super sharp and super bright screen. Of course I like it for many other reasons as well but the display stands out and also stands above the rest

Nexus5
"The mind set on the Spirit is life and peace" <><

Rob4828
Old
Thanks Meter 84
Single feature I like is stock android right out the box and getting updates straight from Google.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad."
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rob4828 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bekyndnunwind
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Coming from the Galaxy Nexus (Verizon) I LOVE the battery life of this phone. Amazing.

Circaflex
Old
Thanks Meter 502
for me it was the ability to run a true AOSP rom which I couldnt do with my d2spr

storm007
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default not a"cheap" device

the nexus is ok but at $349 it's far from being a "cheap" device

Dx9
Old
Thanks Meter 158
Coming from a Galaxy S4 I love using Vanilla Android with Gravity Box. No bloated skin etc. Love the Nexus line. Definitely sticking with it.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dx9 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]