Thread Closed

T-Mobile updates nexus devices today?

OP Imprezive13

2nd June 2014, 04:13 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
78 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
T-Mobile says Android 4.4.3 will drop today. So has anyone received the update?

Sent from my Nexus 5
The Following User Says Thank You to Imprezive13 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd June 2014, 04:15 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 421
 
392 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imprezive13

T-Mobile says Android 4.4.3 will drop today. So has anyone received the update?

Sent from my Nexus 5

I give this 5 min before it closes. No 4.4.3 Threads till the update has been received or Google post a factory image.
2nd June 2014, 04:19 PM   |  #3  
jaron7_11's Avatar
Senior Member
Fort Lauderdale
Thanks Meter: 27
 
225 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
More
Lol I was just about to look for something on this

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
2nd June 2014, 04:22 PM   |  #4  
ChazzMatt's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta, Georgia
Thanks Meter: 932
 
1,123 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
That would be a good way to steal attention from Apple today... finally release 4.4.3.


Come on, Google. You can do it!
_______
Sent from my Nexus 5 (LG-D820)
2nd June 2014, 04:23 PM   |  #5  
Rusty!'s Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Portsmouth
Thanks Meter: 1,753
 
7,925 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
More
T-Mobile wont be updating anything today, it's down to Google not them.
2nd June 2014, 04:25 PM   |  #6  
jsgraphicart's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,429
 
4,905 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChazzMatt

That would be a good way to steal attention from Apple today... finally release 4.4.3.


Come on, Google. You can do it!
_______
Sent from my Nexus 5 (LG-D820)

I don't think a small "bug fix" update will steal attention away from Apple today. lol
2nd June 2014, 04:26 PM   |  #7  
El Daddy's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag Roseville, MN
Thanks Meter: 4,056
 
3,664 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodi524

I give this 5 min before it closes. No 4.4.3 Threads till the update has been received or Google post a factory image.

Sorry I'm late.

Closed.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to El Daddy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Nexus 5 General by ThreadRank