FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Video] How To Fix Android 6.0 M Wifi Drain Battery

23 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By isrmicha, Junior Member on 12th January 2016, 11:45 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
Subscribe The Channel For More Android Tutorial Videos !

How To Fix Android 6.0 M Wifi Drain Battery

12th January 2016, 11:47 AM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Reserved*
12th January 2016, 01:15 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
So.... other than setting WiFi to OFF during sleep, what is new here? Everything else has been suggested as a fix and has been shown conclusively to NOT be the fix. Did I miss something?

The problem is that the issue is sporadic and often goes away for a while. That causes everyone who does anything to the phone to think they found THE solution.

Back when I was in college, I lived in a building with an elevator that would occasionally freeze with the doors open. The actual problem was it had a bad cable and it would eventually spontaneously freeze and restart. But everyone who used that elevator had their own unique cure because that was what they did just before it spontaneously restarted

Paul
12th January 2016, 05:07 PM |#4  
Forum Moderator
Flag Leicester, UK
Thanks Meter: 3,315

More
Thread closed, we don't need multiple threads on the same thing. Please use the thread below:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...n-6-0-t3219870

The OP has even added your video to the OP and you posted it in that thread, that would suffice. I don't think we need another thread dedicated to this.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=313

Thank you for you for efforts.

Forum moderator,

matt4321
The Following User Says Thank You to matt4321 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift matt4321 Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android 6, battery; wifi; battery drain; wifi drain;
Previous Thread Next Thread