[Q] My Nexus 5 sometimes stops vibrating...

Search This thread

dmatik

Dec 8, 2010
Well, flashed factory image today, did a factory reset. And yet the problem remains.
I also did root and restored all my third party apps with Titanium backup. Might be one of those apps causing it...

Can you maybe think of some app that you had and didn't reinstall after factory reset?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

johgru

Mar 27, 2011
Well, flashed factory image today, did a factory reset. And yet the problem remains.
I also did root and restored all my third party apps with Titanium backup. Might be one of those apps causing it...

Can you maybe think of some app that you had and didn't reinstall after factory reset?

The problem is back... And I noticed that SMS and call vibrations are also affected :(

dmatik

Dec 8, 2010
The problem is back... And I noticed that SMS and call vibrations are also affected :(

Actually I noticed this issue on my friend's Nexus 4 with the same stock build. I'm starting to think it is some strange Google bug that happens only in some cases.

onericardo

Mar 10, 2011
Sorry for bumping this thread up, but I'm having the same issue.

I have bought this phone 1 week ago, and I already lost the vibration / haptic feedback two times.

Do you think I should return it ? Or is a software / driver bug ? I already have wiped the data, but the problem occured after that.

Thanks.

zik-zak

Aug 27, 2013
Bangalore
iamzak.in
Same problem. Yes i have xposed framework installed.

Besides custom kernel/ROM/etc, do you have Xposed installed?

I have same issue with my Samsung Galaxy Core I8262
It was working since recently, but suddenly this issue started.
After seeing this question i tried by tapping the back of the phone and it was working.
again after sometimes same issue happens again.
I have Xposed installed and i was suspecting it from the starting.
Help me please.

No custom kernel/ROM.
I'm running on Samsung's stock ROM.