No registration required

2 Nexi 1 Backup

OP w1ll1m

10th March 2014, 10:02 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15

225 posts
More
I made a backup using twrp on Nexus Black and copied it to the other nexus white, but when I run twrp on Nexus white and go to restore it doesn't show up. Any help?
10th March 2014, 10:06 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
BROOKLYN!
Thanks Meter: 22,399

26,727 posts
did you put it in the right folder?

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

what i would do is run a backup on twrp, delete the backup it makes, and replace the file with the copied backup.
The Following User Says Thank You to simms22 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2014, 10:31 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,279

3,177 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simms22

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

what i would do is run a backup on twrp, delete the backup it makes, and replace the file with the copied backup.

+1

TWRP puts backups in a folder corresponding to your device's serial number. Two devices, two serial numbers. Two different backup folders under /TWRP.
10th March 2014, 11:57 PM   |  #4  
Flag Meridian, Idaho
Thanks Meter: 87

310 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by w1ll1m

I made a backup using twrp on Nexus Black and copied it to the other nexus white, but when I run twrp on Nexus white and go to restore it doesn't show up. Any help?

This is the prevent damage.

Like flashing a backup with the EFS also checked will ruin your device rendering it wifi only.
11th March 2014, 12:13 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15

225 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simms22

Thanks, I did this and it worked perfectly. Man I wasted too many hours trying to sort out all the nexus drivers and windows 8 when I could have just done this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerowinder

+1

TWRP puts backups in a folder corresponding to your device's serial number. Two devices, two serial numbers. Two different backup folders under /TWRP.

Thanks, that makes sense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauenheim

This is the prevent damage.

Like flashing a backup with the EFS also checked will ruin your device rendering it wifi only.

Backed up everything but the EFS folder....restored everything.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread