Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,552 Members 47,554 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

4.4.4 radio with sprint

Tip us?

finalhit
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 217
Default 4.4.4 radio with sprint

I live in the los Angeles area and I'm having issues with my phone. I'm not quite sure because I botched the 4.4.4 flash the first time.

Firstly, I do notice that my lte coverage is improved. On areas where I would typically lose lte, I would still have it now. (I don't think this is to me towers). So I don't think my devise is physically damaged

Problem is, now I can't get signal indoors. Sometimes it would even register that I have data, but I can't make phone calls.

Any advice?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

thom_bjork
Old
Thanks Meter 41

DONATE TO ME
I'd start over with a clean wipe and flash the ota or your ROM again. Also, you can try flashing the radio again if you think you messed up last time. Some users have found that previous radios worked better for them. I've had great signal on sprint with this new radio. Better than any of the previous, though that's something to consider.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Mobile Data
Using Tapatalk

429and1
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default 4.4.4 radio

im on tmobile and i have had 0 problems connecting and keeping connections on 4.4.4. i do have a few new problems but that may be because of the rom i have...

running carbon delta nightlys

from the battery being completely drained to a point where it shuts off, then plugging it and turning it on to charge... when i unplug it on the morning it shuts down like the battery is drained and after rebooting it's fine.

didn't do this before 4.4.4