True Silent Mode for Lollipop – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The post True Silent Mode for Lollipop XDA Xposed Tuesday appeared first on … more

List of Edge Panel Compatible Apps

more

Google Announces Plans for Projects Titan, Loon and Link

The post Google Announces Plans for Projects Titan, Loon and Link appeared first on … more

Here’s What the HTC One M9 Camera Can Do

more

7hr Battery DRAIN! [Battery issue]

OP Droidbox.

11th March 2014, 09:13 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

9 posts
More
Hi guys, like the title says I've got a battery issue!
About a month ago I bought this amazing nexus 5 device for a great deal 275 for the phone that is in great condition + a Chinese brand charger. The problem Is the battery I made a screenshot of the battery time only thing I used was Spotify and the brightness was on auto. This is deffenitly a problem! What should I do?? Should I buy a new charger and battery and flash a custom kernel like Franco's to save some battery? Thank you for reading guys
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-10-21-10-50.jpg
Views:	3319
Size:	120.0 KB
ID:	2624510  
11th March 2014, 12:27 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 3

17 posts
More
It's important for the battery that the voltage is correct, maybe a chinese charger it's not the better choise you can do..also kernel and rom (es. Purity and Franco or ElementalX ) can do a lot, also with good settings in undervolt and underclock!
11th March 2014, 12:46 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen
Thanks Meter: 3,403

9,192 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droidbox.

Hi guys, like the title says I've got a battery issue!
About a month ago I bought this amazing nexus 5 device for a great deal €275 for the phone that is in great condition + a Chinese brand charger. The problem Is the battery I made a screenshot of the battery time only thing I used was Spotify and the brightness was on auto. This is deffenitly a problem! What should I do?? Should I buy a new charger and battery and flash a custom kernel like Franco's to save some battery? Thank you for reading guys

Just use any universal 1.5 Amp / 5v charger and charging shouldn`t be a problem. Or the charger that comes with the phone off course.
11th March 2014, 03:25 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

9 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gee2012

Just use any universal 1.5 Amp / 5v charger and charging shouldn`t be a problem. Or the charger that comes with the phone off course.

Do u think a new battery would be needed ? After I buy a new battery should I charge it 100 then flash a kernel? What should I do first?
Hammer_Of_The_Gods
11th March 2014, 03:30 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Hi,

How much screen on time have you?

You should also take a look if you have not a rogue app with a ton of wackelocks. Check also your wi-fi settings.

Can you post a screenshot of the battery history detail, I mean the graph?
11th March 2014, 03:41 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

9 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer_Of_The_Gods

Hi,

How much screen on time have you?

You should also take a look if you have not a rogue app with a ton of wackelocks. Check also your wi-fi settings.

Can you post a screenshot of the battery history detail, I mean the graph?

This is how it looks right now.. What do u mean by a rogue app?? Also I have trouble finding an original nexus 5 adapter that comes with the box (Netherlands) anyway thank you mate
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-11-14-38-39.png
Views:	58
Size:	175.8 KB
ID:	2624942  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread