FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

Accidentally delete OS from my nexus 5 ?

47 posts
Thanks Meter: 7
 
By setul34, Member on 28th August 2014, 09:35 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
28th August 2014, 10:07 PM |#11  
danarama's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Thanks Meter: 18,641
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deep1007

tell me clearly man where should i look for ???? what section ?

Start with "adb and fastboot. What is it?".

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
 
 
28th August 2014, 10:09 PM |#12  
spinninbsod's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag new york city
Thanks Meter: 85
 
More
Yes I agree certain mistakes do happen heck I have made a few of my own but doesn't this happen sometimes so its been covered before I'm just telling him that people on this site throw a fit when its been covered several times and you ask a question again,take it as you like but that's how I meant it
28th August 2014, 10:11 PM |#13  
danarama's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Thanks Meter: 18,641
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinninbsod

Yes I agree certain mistakes do happen heck I have made a few of my own but doesn't this happen sometimes so its been covered before I'm just telling him that people on this site throw a fit when its been covered several times and you ask a question again,take it as you like but that's how I meant it

Its definitely up there with most frequently asked. It seems like once a week.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Last edited by danarama; 28th August 2014 at 10:15 PM.
28th August 2014, 10:16 PM |#14  
simms22's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
BROOKLYN!
Thanks Meter: 24,677
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinninbsod

Yes I agree certain mistakes do happen heck I have made a few of my own but doesn't this happen sometimes so its been covered before I'm just telling him that people on this site throw a fit when its been covered several times and you ask a question again,take it as you like but that's how I meant it

you know that you can find info googling, andci know that you can find info googling, but dometimes a person is completely clueless and doesn't know that what they found is info. snyways, its much more polite and useful to not a reply in a thread than to post "go search".

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootSU

Its definitely up there with most frequently asked. It seems like once a week.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

oh gosh, speaking of ota.. when an ota comes out, its hard being on xda, since everyone wants to know how to install it, and keep root.
The Following User Says Thank You to simms22 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th August 2014, 10:18 PM |#15  
danarama's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Thanks Meter: 18,641
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simms22

oh gosh, speaking of ota.. when an ota comes out, its hard being on xda, since everyone wants to know how to install it, and keep root.

Yeah its funny. I meant to type "it's" but Typo'd to "ota" and the sentence still made sense


Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to danarama For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes