TechTalk Compiles All the Android News You Need in One App

If you’re as obsessed with mobile devices as the vast majority of our forum … more

Android App Review: Google Inbox to Improve Your Life – XDA TV

Recently, Google+ exploded with the announcement of Google Inbox, as … more

Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

[Q] adb problem

OP raghavsharmaxda

9th April 2014, 11:50 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 332

649 posts
More
I managed to root anr install twrp on nexus 5.. I installed walkman.zip and clicked on clear cache after that..then it just didnt end and i had to force it to restart... When i did re start, played a song, in 4mins, any file manager was not reading the sd card!! Now i didnt took a rom backup..but it did boot ventually..it says cache not found! I think i screwed with cache partition.. Now i am trying to side load a zip(paranoid android), cmd is not recognisizing it..(adb i mean)..when i type adb shell, it says its no command and all..now all i want is to flash a rom and get out of this misery...twrp when formatting too, screws up and just dont end..! Help needed...i also did try to format, it just didnt format you know, it just got atuck for minutes again....can anyone give me link to cwm(if its twrp error)..also do help..urgent required.
9th April 2014, 11:53 AM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Flag mumbai

649 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raghavsharmaxda

I managed to root anr install twrp on nexus 5.. I installed walkman.zip and clicked on clear cache after that..then it just didnt end and i had to force it to restart... When i did re start, played a song, in 4mins, any file manager was not reading the sd card!! Now i didnt took a rom backup..but it did boot ventually..it says cache not found! I think i screwed with cache partition.. Now i am trying to side load a zip(paranoid android), cmd is not recognisizing it..(adb i mean)..when i type adb shell, it says its no command and all..now all i want is to flash a rom and get out of this misery...twrp when formatting too, screws up and just dont end..! Help needed...i also did try to format, it just didnt format you know, it just got atuck for minutes again....can anyone give me link to cwm(if its twrp error)..also do help..urgent required.

It would br grrat if solution is in step by step..irony is that i have rooted samsung devices, and odin does the job for me....now i dont have odin for this after all...i have paranoid .zip in my pc though..... Help needed....noob ..hell of noob in nexus.. Please help
9th April 2014, 12:06 PM   |  #3  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2,369

4,113 posts
More
Hello,

Flash factory images and go back to fully stock and then start all over again.. Here are the steps:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...image-t2513701

Don't know much about TWRP as I use PhilZTouch and adb sideload works just fine!
9th April 2014, 08:28 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag mumbai

649 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vin4yak

Hello,
Flash factory images and go back to fully stock and then start all over again.. Here are the steps:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...image-t2513701
Don't know much about TWRP as I use PhilZTouch and adb sideload works just fine!

It says..fast boot mode is not recognised as internal or external command...it comes like 4times..and says,clixk any button to exit..pls do help...
9th April 2014, 08:33 PM   |  #5  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen
Thanks Meter: 3,146

8,561 posts
More
Quote:

It says..fast boot mode is not recognised as internal or external command...it comes like 4times..and says,clixk any button to exit..pls do help...

Here is a tutorial to setup adb https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY4KSrgi-rE correctly. Guess you missed something somewhere
9th April 2014, 08:36 PM   |  #6  
GuGuPlace
Thanks Meter: 202

535 posts
More
Quote:

If you put the files in the same folder that Fastboot.exe is, it will work
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread