[Q] Alarm songs not showing up

Tip us?

yzT
Old
(Last edited by yzT; 18th December 2013 at 09:56 PM.) Reason: Word correction
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Alarm songs not showing up

I don't know why but in my girlfriend's Nexus 5, the songs she puts in the Alarm folder are not showed in the alarm settings. In mine I do not have such issue, just moving a song to the Alarm folder and it appears in the settings. Tried a reboot, but still they don't appear.

Thoughts?

vichimp
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by yzT View Post
I don't know why but in my girlfriend's Nexus 5, the songs she puts in the Alarm folder are not showed in the alarm settings. In mine I do not have such issue, just moving a song to the Alarm folder and it appears in the settings. Tried a reboot, but still they don't appear.

Insights?
just put it with computer in alarm folder...and it will show...if you download from phone and transfer with file explorers will not show....
The Following User Says Thank You to vichimp For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

yzT
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by vichimp View Post
just put it with computer in alarm folder...and it will show...if you download from phone and transfer with file explorers will not show....
transferred it using "Wifi File Transfer", same as in my device.

nightfishing
Old
Thanks Meter 7
as vichimp wrote, it's bug with the Nexus 5. Plug it into a Windows machine and copy the files over and the phone will see them. Some folks have had similar success with other methods (search will pop up many threads) but the usb copy seems to be the most reliable.