Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Album Art

OP SiflOlly

3rd February 2014, 10:20 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Is there a CD ripping program that will include the album art for songs? With iTunes and an iPhone, it just works, but when you put those same songs on my Nexus 5, I get no album art. I don't want to download a program from the Play Store, I just want it to work. I tried Album Art Grabber, and it doesn't work. Any suggestions?
4th February 2014, 03:48 AM   |  #2  
Flag HENDERSONVILLE
Thanks Meter: 1,956

3,226 posts
More
You can use playerpro and search the internet for album art. However this won't rip CDs, just play mp3s when moved to the phone

sent from my HAMMERHEAD neXus
4th February 2014, 06:34 AM   |  #3  
Flag Saint Louis
Thanks Meter: 199

814 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiflOlly

Is there a CD ripping program that will include the album art for songs? With iTunes and an iPhone, it just works, but when you put those same songs on my Nexus 5, I get no album art. I don't want to download a program from the Play Store, I just want it to work. I tried Album Art Grabber, and it doesn't work. Any suggestions?

You can tell Google to download album artwork. It might not be working because you only have it on to download over WiFi. If you are on WiFi trying clearing cache and reobtaining it.

Sent from The Deathstar
4th February 2014, 05:17 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistahseller

You can tell Google to download album artwork. It might not be working because you only have it on to download over WiFi. If you are on WiFi trying clearing cache and reobtaining it.

Sent from The Deathstar

Where specifically are these settings?
4th February 2014, 05:20 PM   |  #5  
Flag Saint Louis
Thanks Meter: 199

814 posts
More
Inside play music

Sent from The Deathstar

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

To clear cache its in settings of the app. So settings >apps>play music> clear

Sent from The Deathstar
4th February 2014, 05:24 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 1,539

5,184 posts
More
I have always used Media Monkey on my PC to embed the artwork into the files. After doing that, it shows up on whatever device I play them on. I dont know how Apple does it with iTunes but I know they are stingy and only like their stuff working with their products.
Last edited by jsgraphicart; 4th February 2014 at 05:27 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread