XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] anandtech review?

Tip us?

jb91
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default [Q] anandtech review?

So does anyone know if / when the anandtech review of the nexus 5 will be released? Can't find it.

Riiquiem
Old
Thanks Meter 1
And why exactly would you need it? I think there is already every information imaginable on the forums or in other reviews.

jb91
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riiquiem View Post
And why exactly would you need it? I think there is already every information imaginable on the forums or in other reviews.
Because i would like to read it.. Do i really need to list reasons now why i'm looking for a review?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jb91 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ballaz
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Really surprising there is no review. Guess they decided the nexus was not worth it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Riiquiem
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jb91 View Post
Because i would like to read it.. Do i really need to list reasons now why i'm looking for a review?
No, I've just been wondering that if you were looking for something specific we could provide it

big_adventure
Old
Thanks Meter 225
If you look at Brian Klug's twitter feed (@nerdtalker), you'll notice that he's both working on it and sick of people asking about it. At one point he made a joke about adding 300 minutes delay every time someone asks.
N5
The Following User Says Thank You to big_adventure For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jb91
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riiquiem View Post
No, I've just been wondering that if you were looking for something specific we could provide it
No, the anandtech review are just an interesting read and typically a lot more detailed than other reviews, that's why i've been looking forward to it.

americasteam
Old
Thanks Meter 307
Quote:
No, the anandtech review are just an interesting read and typically a lot more detailed than other reviews, that's why i've been looking forward to it.
I 100% agree. They definitely know their stuff.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

mmmmBACON
Old
Thanks Meter 562
Quote:
So does anyone know if / when the anandtech review of the nexus 5 will be released? Can't find it.
It's up now!
http://www.anandtech.com/show/7517/g...nexus-5-review
The Following User Says Thank You to mmmmBACON For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DirkGently
Old
(Last edited by DirkGently; 5th December 2013 at 05:37 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1478
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmmBACON View Post
Great! I've been waiting for it too.

People who matter listen to what Brian Klug has to say, so if there's something that needs improving and he points it out, there's a chance something will be done about it.

Edit:

Great review, as expected!

"Nexus 5 has the best calibrated display I’ve seen so far in any Android handset."

High praise indeed.