Android OS and App Ops

OP SedyBenoitPeace

19th January 2014, 11:26 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 107

617 posts
More
Hi guys,
Like you can see in the image attached I have a lot of wakelock by Android OS (and also from 1013 and audiomix but I asked to this question here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=49588961 )... I was wondering to myself but if I deactivated keep awake and position in the app Ops I will made some damages? I read somewhere in the forum that someone made this and the phone worked good! I'm satisfied with my battery life... I reach the entire day with 4 hours of sot but the phone is kept awake by something and I feel that I can have better battery life!
Every advice is accepted!

EDIT: For GB Mod display i found that is a wakelock by gravity box...i activated the last screen feature for lockscreen and probably this was the problem! However my main question is still on the thread...if i deactivate keep awake and position to Android System i will made damages? I read somewhere that probably not! But i'm asking because maybe one of you can have better answers to my doubt! Oh and also if you can help on audiomix in the other thread!

Inviato dal mio fantastico Nexus 5 con Franco's kernel
Last edited by SedyBenoitPeace; 19th January 2014 at 11:33 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread