Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,772 Members 51,779 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Android system

Tip us?
 
havy15
Old
#1  
havy15's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 82
Posts: 513
Join Date: Jan 2012
Default Android system

So I have flashed three different ROMs and for every ROM I have ran over 1 week. What is weird is that every time I see why my battery is kinda not as good is that I see on all the battery stats android system is taking like 15-20 percent on each charge . Is anyone else experiencing this?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Sent from a Ice Cold Nexus

Devices:
HTC Thunderbolt-backup phone
ROM:LiquidSmooth
Kernel:Stock
Bootloader:Unlocked

Iphone 5-Dust collector

S3-
ROM: Beans 14
Kernel:KT747
Bootloader:Unlocked
SOLD!!!
 
ash1684
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 83
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Pisa
Quote:
Originally Posted by havy15 View Post
So I have flashed three different ROMs and for every ROM I have ran over 1 week. What is weird is that every time I see why my battery is kinda not as good is that I see on all the battery stats android system is taking like 15-20 percent on each charge . Is anyone else experiencing this?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
In most of the cases when you see abnormal "Android System" battery drain, it's becouse you are using Google Now and didn't deactivated location hystory and position
 
markdapimp
Old
#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 323
Posts: 1,255
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by havy15 View Post
So I have flashed three different ROMs and for every ROM I have ran over 1 week. What is weird is that every time I see why my battery is kinda not as good is that I see on all the battery stats android system is taking like 15-20 percent on each charge . Is anyone else experiencing this?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
wait for official android 4.4.3 has many power related bug fixes such as Power Manager display wakelock fix and the mm-qcamera-daemon
Devices: Nexus 5 (Sold) 1X
Nexus 5
HTC One
 
havy15
Old
#4  
havy15's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 82
Posts: 513
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by markdapimp View Post
wait for official android 4.4.3 has many power related bug fixes such as Power Manager display wakelock fix and the mm-qcamera-daemon
Alright thanks for the info . just this just recently started happening lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Sent from a Ice Cold Nexus

Devices:
HTC Thunderbolt-backup phone
ROM:LiquidSmooth
Kernel:Stock
Bootloader:Unlocked

Iphone 5-Dust collector

S3-
ROM: Beans 14
Kernel:KT747
Bootloader:Unlocked
SOLD!!!
 
markdapimp
Old
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 323
Posts: 1,255
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by havy15 View Post
Alright thanks for the info . just this just recently started happening lol

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Atleast your drain is 15-20% my HTC one has Android system at 84% and this only happened after 4.4.2
Devices: Nexus 5 (Sold) 1X
Nexus 5
HTC One
 
havy15
Old
#6  
havy15's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 82
Posts: 513
Join Date: Jan 2012
I've had the n5 since DEC and I thought it was just cuz I just flashed the ROM and in reality its just every day haa

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Sent from a Ice Cold Nexus

Devices:
HTC Thunderbolt-backup phone
ROM:LiquidSmooth
Kernel:Stock
Bootloader:Unlocked

Iphone 5-Dust collector

S3-
ROM: Beans 14
Kernel:KT747
Bootloader:Unlocked
SOLD!!!
 
raptir
Old
#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 177
Posts: 914
Join Date: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by markdapimp View Post
Atleast your drain is 15-20% my HTC one has Android system at 84% and this only happened after 4.4.2
The HTC Sense phones display battery usage a lot differently from the stock Android phones. They specifically minimize the battery usage of the screen which is almost always your biggest drain.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Intel Partners with Unity to Support Android on Intel-Based Devices

Intel, largely known for their long-standing reputation as the king of … more

Device Review: Samsung Gear Live

Recently, Google announced Android Wear to the world. Android Wear is the Android-based initiative from … more

Forums Added for the Nvidia Shield Tablet and Sharp Aquos Crystal

Just a few days ago, wetook an in depth look at theNvidia Shield Tabletand … more

[OTA Captured] Android 4.4.3 Lands on European HTC One M7

The secound release of the Android L Developer Previewmay be the new hotness for … more