XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Androidpolicy.jar

Tip us?

joviansky
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Default Androidpolicy.jar

I've been trying to update my rooted Nexus 5 for a while now with the actual over the air updates and I just noticed they're not actually applying. So I started to update manually but it wouldn't let me because of changes made in the system after installing mods. So I uninstalled all the mods I used and the update proceeds further but it still fails and now tells me that there's an error with androidpolicy.jar. Can anyone provide a flash able zip for this so I can finally update to 4.4.2?

Please and thank you.
Phone: HTC One S
ROM: TrickDroid 9.1

Tablet: Nexus 7
ROM: Stock Root

Previous Devices: HTC Dream, HTC Vision

jd1639
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2258
Quote:
Originally Posted by joviansky View Post
I've been trying to update my rooted Nexus 5 for a while now with the actual over the air updates and I just noticed they're not actually applying. So I started to update manually but it wouldn't let me because of changes made in the system after installing mods. So I uninstalled all the mods I used and the update proceeds further but it still fails and now tells me that there's an error with androidpolicy.jar. Can anyone provide a flash able zip for this so I can finally update to 4.4.2?

Please and thank you.
You can fastboot flash the system and boot image to return your phone to stock, then take the ota

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=47369234
The Following User Says Thank You to jd1639 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]