5,600,664 Members 36,436 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Is there anythign else I should do before sending back Nexus 5 for RMA?

Tip us?

Simonzi
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default Is there anythign else I should do before sending back Nexus 5 for RMA?

First, I just want to say this because I'm still amazed with this. It took Google about 14 hours to get a replacement device to me. Ordered my replacement Nexus 5 last night at 8:20pm EST, and today by 10:45am, UPS had dropped it off at my house.

Anyway. Like most here, my phone was rooted\unlocked with a customer recovery on it, and just want a quick check to see if there is anything else I should do. I restored using the factory image, and ran the fastboot oem lock command to relock the bootloader. Nothing else needs to be done before sending it back, correct?

Thanks

golem95
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonzi View Post
First, I just want to say this because I'm still amazed with this. It took Google about 14 hours to get a replacement device to me. Ordered my replacement Nexus 5 last night at 8:20pm EST, and today by 10:45am, UPS had dropped it off at my house.

Anyway. Like most here, my phone was rooted\unlocked with a customer recovery on it, and just want a quick check to see if there is anything else I should do. I restored using the factory image, and ran the fastboot oem lock command to relock the bootloader. Nothing else needs to be done before sending it back, correct?

Thanks
should be enough, make sure you really installed the full factory image, not missed something like the recovery ^^