Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,479 Members 47,939 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Apn settings

Tip us?

cables2590
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Default Apn settings

I just flashed the newest nightly of Omnirom and now I lost all my all settings... I'm not getting any signal whatsoever... I tried to enter the apn settings that I found in Google but whenever I tried to save it, it would be gone... I saved it then backed out and went back in that settings and it's still not there... I read online if u reboot ur phone it will appear but it's still not there... Idk if anybody else has experienced the same problem or similar but I need help... Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

dave2metz
Old
Thanks Meter 173
Did you back up your last rom? If so, flash it back. Good luck.

NEXUS 5
ADDICTED TO XDA SINCE 2010

- NEXUS 5 -
The Following User Says Thank You to dave2metz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cables2590
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave2metz View Post
Did you back up your last rom? If so, flash it back. Good luck.

NEXUS 5
Yes I did go back to my previous rom... I had my back up but the problem continued... I was able to fix it though... I had to repartition my SD card cuz for some reason I couldn't access anything on it... So I then flashed cm 11 rom and then I found the options for the apn networks... Afterwards what I did was flash my Omni rom again and the apn networks was still there... So if anyone has a problem apn try this... Thanks...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app