5,605,904 Members 47,393 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Many app crashes

Tip us?

anthraxx90
Old
(Last edited by anthraxx90; 25th January 2014 at 01:43 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Many app crashes

Hi again, I would like to tell you about a strange problem on my nexus of 5, when i've tried to open some apps, ex: VPET from icebahamut, Horn by Zynga, etc. they always crashes.
(when i've tried ART runtime i see that all crashes and ok is experimental for now, but i can confirm that these apps crashes in Dalvik Too)
Can anyone confirm this?
and there is a way to fix this issue?

gee2012
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2605
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthraxx90 View Post
Hi again, I would like to tell you about a strange problem on my nexus of 5, when i've tried to open some apps, ex: VPET from icebahamut, Horn by Zynga, etc. they always crashes.
(when i've tried ART runtime i see that all crashes and ok is experimental for now, but i can confirm that these apps crashes in Dalvik Too)
Can anyone confirm this?
Vpet is probably not compatible with KK, crahes here too. The app was last updated juli 2012.
USE Search: /this thread /all threads/Google before posting your question, you`re most likely not the first one having this issue
The Following User Says Thank You to gee2012 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

anthraxx90
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by gee2012 View Post
Vpet is probably not compatible with KK, crahes here too. The app was last updated juli 2012.
Oh, that's sadly, noway to run old app like this?

gee2012
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2605
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthraxx90 View Post
Oh, that's sadly, noway to run old app like this?
Better try to find a new(er) similar app in Play or here in the Apps and Theme`s section.
USE Search: /this thread /all threads/Google before posting your question, you`re most likely not the first one having this issue
The Following User Says Thank You to gee2012 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

anthraxx90
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
ok thx, waiting for horn response..