App Download/Update issue?

OP hshshawn

3rd February 2014, 09:59 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Columbus, Oh
Thanks Meter: 45

223 posts
More
So recently whenever I download or update an app it appears in my notification pane while it is downloading but as soon as it finishes it disappears from the notification pane. The apps all update and function correctly I just have to go into my app drawer to access them instead of easy access from the NP initially? I have searched everywhere for a setting I may have changed can't find anything. Im stock rooted with Gravity Box installed but I have found nothing that seems to affect this is GB at all?

Any help would be appreciated?
3rd February 2014, 10:42 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 590

3,105 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hshshawn

So recently whenever I download or update an app it appears in my notification pane while it is downloading but as soon as it finishes it disappears from the notification pane. The apps all update and function correctly I just have to go into my app drawer to access them instead of easy access from the NP initially? I have searched everywhere for a setting I may have changed can't find anything. Im stock rooted with Gravity Box installed but I have found nothing that seems to affect this is GB at all?

Any help would be appreciated?

Just disable Gravity Box, reboot and test. If it works, then you'll know what's up, if not, then tis an interesting glitch.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread