[Q][APP] hyperlapse like Instagram APP?

Search This thread

PsychDrummer

Nov 29, 2012
Are you looking for a timelapse app? Or do you actually want to be taking a video? I sometimes use Droid Timelapse. It works fairly well. You just set it somewhere and it can take a picture every X amount of seconds. It then automatically puts it together into one video.

BruKnowsBest

May 6, 2013
The Future
Are you looking for a timelapse app? Or do you actually want to be taking a video? I sometimes use Droid Timelapse. It works fairly well. You just set it somewhere and it can take a picture every X amount of seconds. It then automatically puts it together into one video.

cool, gonna give it a try... is it available on the play store or should I look for it here on XDA?

setiawanjimmy

Aug 5, 2013
Solo
From what i know hyperlapse is not timelapse. Hyperlapse is recording video and playing it fast-foward. While timelapse is taking picture every x seconds and process those images to become a video..

Reactions: BruKnowsBest

BruKnowsBest

May 6, 2013
The Future

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    From what i know hyperlapse is not timelapse. Hyperlapse is recording video and playing it fast-foward. While timelapse is taking picture every x seconds and process those images to become a video..