Firefox OS Architecture and Collaboration Opportunities w/ Asa Dotzler – XDA:DevCon 2014

We were privileged to host many presentations … more

Unofficial Android 4.4 Lands on Three Mediatek Devices

For the last few years, devices with MTK systems-on-chip haven’t received much … more

MultiImagePicker Library for Multiple Image Selection

App developmentcan be done in more than a handful of ways. You can write every single … more

Shoot Troubles, Not Users w/ Alex Boag-Munroe – XDA:DevCon 2014

In presenting the various sessions from XDA:DevCon 2014, weve mainly … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q][APP] hyperlapse like Instagram APP?

OP BruKnowsBest

2nd September 2014, 04:48 AM   |  #1  
BruKnowsBest's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag The Future
Thanks Meter: 161
 
431 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Donate to Me
More
Anybody knows a good app for hyperlapse until the instagram's official one comes out?
2nd September 2014, 04:56 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 111
 
706 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Are you looking for a timelapse app? Or do you actually want to be taking a video? I sometimes use Droid Timelapse. It works fairly well. You just set it somewhere and it can take a picture every X amount of seconds. It then automatically puts it together into one video.
2nd September 2014, 09:29 PM   |  #3  
BruKnowsBest's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag The Future
Thanks Meter: 161
 
431 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychDrummer

Are you looking for a timelapse app? Or do you actually want to be taking a video? I sometimes use Droid Timelapse. It works fairly well. You just set it somewhere and it can take a picture every X amount of seconds. It then automatically puts it together into one video.

cool, gonna give it a try... is it available on the play store or should I look for it here on XDA?
3rd September 2014, 05:40 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 111
 
706 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruKnowsBest

cool, gonna give it a try... is it available on the play store or should I look for it here on XDA?

It's in the play store.
3rd September 2014, 07:27 AM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Flag Solo
Thanks Meter: 205
 
264 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Donate to Me
More
From what i know hyperlapse is not timelapse. Hyperlapse is recording video and playing it fast-foward. While timelapse is taking picture every x seconds and process those images to become a video..
The Following User Says Thank You to setiawanjimmy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd September 2014, 05:26 PM   |  #6  
BruKnowsBest's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag The Future
Thanks Meter: 161
 
431 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by setiawanjimmy

From what i know hyperlapse is not timelapse. Hyperlapse is recording video and playing it fast-foward. While timelapse is taking picture every x seconds and process those images to become a video..

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychDrummer

It's in the play store.

I tried a couple timelapse ones and its not the same

if anybody hear about a new app let me know, I'm sure somebody is gonna come up with one eventually
3rd September 2014, 05:41 PM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Flag Solo
Thanks Meter: 205
 
264 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruKnowsBest

I tried a couple timelapse ones and its not the same

if anybody hear about a new app let me know, I'm sure somebody is gonna come up with one eventually

Well, that somebody might be Instagram though.. Should be releasing their hyperlapse for android soon..

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes