Document the Story of Your Social Life with 8tory

The different forms of social media are growing every day. It’s hard to imagine a day … more

Make Calling Your Loved Ones Easier and Cheaper this Diwali

Diwali, or Deepawali as some Indians call it, is the pride and joy of Indian … more

Big Android BBQ 5.0 Recap – XDA TV

This fifth annual Big Android BBQ has come and gone. The speakers have spoke, the sponsors have … more

Microsoft to Counter “OK Google” with Bing Torque

When Microsoft is making apps for Android, users should be aware that something … more

[Q][APP] hyperlapse like Instagram APP?

OP BruKnowsBest

2nd September 2014, 03:48 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag The Future
Thanks Meter: 156

386 posts
Donate to Me
More
Anybody knows a good app for hyperlapse until the instagram's official one comes out?
2nd September 2014, 03:56 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 109

670 posts
Are you looking for a timelapse app? Or do you actually want to be taking a video? I sometimes use Droid Timelapse. It works fairly well. You just set it somewhere and it can take a picture every X amount of seconds. It then automatically puts it together into one video.
2nd September 2014, 08:29 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag The Future

386 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychDrummer

Are you looking for a timelapse app? Or do you actually want to be taking a video? I sometimes use Droid Timelapse. It works fairly well. You just set it somewhere and it can take a picture every X amount of seconds. It then automatically puts it together into one video.

cool, gonna give it a try... is it available on the play store or should I look for it here on XDA?
3rd September 2014, 04:40 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 109

670 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruKnowsBest

cool, gonna give it a try... is it available on the play store or should I look for it here on XDA?

It's in the play store.
3rd September 2014, 06:27 AM   |  #5  
Flag Solo
Thanks Meter: 35

134 posts
Donate to Me
More
From what i know hyperlapse is not timelapse. Hyperlapse is recording video and playing it fast-foward. While timelapse is taking picture every x seconds and process those images to become a video..
The Following User Says Thank You to setiawanjimmy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd September 2014, 04:26 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag The Future

386 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by setiawanjimmy

From what i know hyperlapse is not timelapse. Hyperlapse is recording video and playing it fast-foward. While timelapse is taking picture every x seconds and process those images to become a video..

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychDrummer

It's in the play store.

I tried a couple timelapse ones and its not the same

if anybody hear about a new app let me know, I'm sure somebody is gonna come up with one eventually
3rd September 2014, 04:41 PM   |  #7  
Flag Solo
Thanks Meter: 35

134 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruKnowsBest

I tried a couple timelapse ones and its not the same

if anybody hear about a new app let me know, I'm sure somebody is gonna come up with one eventually

Well, that somebody might be Instagram though.. Should be releasing their hyperlapse for android soon..

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread