MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

App to adjust colors?

16th March 2014, 11:18 PM   |  #11  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen
Thanks Meter: 3,102

8,462 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by .psd

You're exactly right! I thought that was the description of the popup, I never would have thought it was a button, wow... Thanks!

Ok so I guess what it comes down to is whether you (or anyone) knows how to access the rest of the color controls other than the miscellaneous gamma controls? For example, as depicted in the play store?

I bought this app but don`t use it realy, i just pick a preloaded profile i like and use that one But that app allows you to tinker with the settings and create your own profile.
The Following User Says Thank You to gee2012 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th March 2014, 11:35 PM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 47

201 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gee2012

I bought this app but don`t use it realy, i just pick a preloaded profile i like and use that one But that app allows you to tinker with the settings and create your own profile.

Ok well thank you! Vomer_balanced seems to have neutralized my display quite nicely, but I'll probably play around quite a bit over the next few days. Hopefully others will contribute to the thread I made so we can make sense of the controls, and it would be really nice if someone found out how to access the rest of the color controls like it shows in the play store.

Again, thanks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Nexus 5 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank