Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,956 Members 43,519 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

latinimegoogle.apk unexpected contents

Tip us?

devils6889
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default latinimegoogle.apk unexpected contents

Hi all,
I recently removed google keyboard via titanium backup to be able to install the new L apk. However, I'm now trying to flash the OTA from 4.4.3 to 4.4.4 and I'm getting the error saying "/system/app/latinimegoogle.apk has unexpected contents".

I've tried restoring my backup in titanium backup, with no luck. Does anyone know what I can do here? Maybe somehow flash just the stock keyboard or something?

Thanks

Lethargy
Old
Thanks Meter 1,650
Quote:
Originally Posted by devils6889 View Post
Hi all,
I recently removed google keyboard via titanium backup to be able to install the new L apk. However, I'm now trying to flash the OTA from 4.4.3 to 4.4.4 and I'm getting the error saying "/system/app/latinimegoogle.apk has unexpected contents".

I've tried restoring my backup in titanium backup, with no luck. Does anyone know what I can do here? Maybe somehow flash just the stock keyboard or something?

Thanks
Any modification will break OTAs. Just download one of the flashable zips for 4.4.4 and dirty flash it right over.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyphur
You ask us to understand your position. Well if you want to benefit from our experience and time then I think it is only fair that you understand our position.
I actively add ignorant people to my ignore list.

devils6889
Old
(Last edited by devils6889; 1st July 2014 at 11:53 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
thanks