[Q] AT&T Visual Voicemail for Nexus 5 apk

Tip us?

Johndong888
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] AT&T Visual Voicemail for Nexus 5 apk

Hi,

I recently just switched over from the iPhone 5! Finally! Lol. I have just about everything else google except for the phones. I am dearly missing the native visual voicemail on the iPhone. I found out AT&T has an app for it on the android market but I cannot for the love of me download it since it's not supported for my device ID. I used apk downloader and it's a no go. Has anyone been able to do this yet? I know the G2 is supported but not the Nexus 5 yet.

Best,
John

Dxtra
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Try Google Voice

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

FuMMoD
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1836

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndong888 View Post
Hi,

I recently just switched over from the iPhone 5! Finally! Lol. I have just about everything else google except for the phones. I am dearly missing the native visual voicemail on the iPhone. I found out AT&T has an app for it on the android market but I cannot for the love of me download it since it's not supported for my device ID. I used apk downloader and it's a no go. Has anyone been able to do this yet? I know the G2 is supported but not the Nexus 5 yet.

Best,
John
There is a visual voice-mail thread here somewhere for AT&T. I bumped into it a few days ago. I'm sure searching general forum and the apps forum for it would help you find it quickly.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
If I helped you out please click the thanks button under my name. Thanks!

Holo White Accent Theme Zip For Cataclysm
Nexus 5 Cataclysm Help thread and Mirrors