Audio problems

Search This thread

HomeUp

Apr 4, 2013
I have the same audio jumping/stuttering as many other people do,using latest purity and code blue kernel,I don't stream music over my Wi-Fi,all my music is in the internal storage(in the code blue thread i saw a guy who said that he solved his problem by keeping 2 cores online when screen is off,as I don't have 10 posts I will post here my question).How do I change "max_screenoff_cores" ? When I go to sys/module/cpuidle/parametres/off ,in the "off" file is just a 0 ,is that cpu0 or another thing,or I am in the wrong place...:)),I don't want to use synapse,there must be some int.d script to activate something in the sys/ directory.

Ben36

Jun 8, 2012
Try a different kernel and see (one without faux sound)

Sent from my Android L Nexus 5 via Tapatalk

Primokorn

Nov 17, 2012
OnePlus 8 Pro
I have the same audio jumping/stuttering as many other people do,using latest purity and code blue kernel,I don't stream music over my Wi-Fi,all my music is in the internal storage(in the code blue thread i saw a guy who said that he solved his problem by keeping 2 cores online when screen is off,as I don't have 10 posts I will post here my question).How do I change "max_screenoff_cores" ? When I go to sys/module/cpuidle/parametres/off ,in the "off" file is just a 0 ,is that cpu0 or another thing,or I am in the wrong place...:)),I don't want to use synapse,there must be some int.d script to activate something in the sys/ directory.
Increasing the cpu max screen off freq. won't change anything IMO.
At first try a different player (I recommend you NexMusic for testing the sound issues). FYI I noticed audio distortions with PowerAmp when using a big hosts file.

Ben36

Jun 8, 2012
Viper4android installed?

HomeUp

Apr 4, 2013
I have viper4android installed with (super audio quality driver),i'm using poweramp and pvstar+,i'm getting audio stuttering with both players,on speaker have the same problem when the screen is turned off... @Primokorn ,I don't know if it will work or it won't i'm just tierd of this problem...and yes I have the same problem with the facory imagine.

Ben36

Jun 8, 2012
Remove viper and use stock kernel and see if the problem persists