Thanks Meter 7520
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Originally Posted by Sensamic
If it was software it wouldn't make sense that Google takes 8 months to release a fix so...
1) phone hasn't even been out 4 months
2) they obviously didn't know the issue existed at release
3) what's your experience of writing noise cancellation algorithms that you know how long it takes?
4) if its "hardware", why has it taken "Google" as long as "8 months" to replace the microphone?
5) how come disabling the noise cancellation in build prop for phone calls removes the issue in phone calls if its hardware?
Believe what you want, but you have no more insight than anyone else and no evidence to suggest anything
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Always read the OP's of a thread and the last 2 pages before asking questions, unless there has been an update - in which case, read the last 5 pages!
nexus 5 | SlimKat | ElementalX kernel | Philz Touch Recovery
I do NOT reply to support queries over PM.