Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Auto switching to Bluetooth using aux in car. N one more issue.

OP VOLTAGEROCK

5th June 2014, 08:40 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 69

334 posts
More
OK, so I've noticed since I bought my phone that while I'm driving to work, with the bluetooth on on my headset, and when I plug in the Aux 3.5mm cable into the phone, the music transfers to the Car Audio system like it's supposed to. Keep in mind I just bought my Nexus 5 last week. While into my drive (10 to 15 minutes), all of a sudden the music stops playing in the car and switches automatically back to the headset. What's causing this? Anyone experience the same issue? I know I can turn off my bluetooth headset, but if I get a call, I want to able to answer it quickly. I'm currently using the A2DP Plantronics M50.

Another issue not in the subject because I was cut off from the character limit:

How come when I have bluetooth turned on and answer the phone physically on the phone by swiping the call answer icon to the right, the audio automatically defaults to the bluetooth headset. Why? It should route the audio to the phones earpiece, not the bluetooth. If I wanted to answer with bluetooth, I would press the bluetooth answer button. This happened on my Nexus 4 as well.

Anyone with info please?
7th June 2014, 01:17 AM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 69

334 posts
More
I have the same issue. Oh wait, i'm the OP...

Sent from my wondrous Nexus numeral 5
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread