Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,301 Members 50,013 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Please give me an advise for my bricked Nexus 5

Tip us?

kingsouthvn
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Please give me an advise for my bricked Nexus 5

Dear my bro.!!!

I have a bricked nexus 5,my nexus always black screen about 1-2months...I flashed many recovery,stock room,but its still black,,,

My nexus 5 still come bootloader,download mode,etc...only my screen is black...

Because i'm in Asia,i cant get warranty....I used to read many topic,but i cant solved it....

I think may be my nexus got problem with USB ribbon Reflex???(as my image)...I search on ebay,its about 20$,but i dont know get it can solve my problem??? Can u give me some advise please,so thanks all...because in my country still not have hardware to try it...So i must risk to buy it with a small last chance????nexus 5 ribbon reflex cable
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	LGF-NEXUS5-01-1.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	2866099  

bitdomo
Old
Thanks Meter 645
Can you try lg flashtool? Link in my signature.

kingsouthvn
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default thanks so much

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitdomo View Post
Can you try lg flashtool? Link in my signature.
oh thanks you so much!!!but i tried it,but my nexus still black although i know its still work normal,only black screen..

bitdomo
Old
Thanks Meter 645
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsouthvn View Post
oh thanks you so much!!!but i tried it,but my nexus still black although i know its still work normal,only black screen..
Just to make things clear your screen remains black does matter what you do right? it stays black in download mode and fastboot mode. If that so, then it could be your screen is broken. Buy a replacement screen.

kingsouthvn
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default thank you

Thank bro...

But my phone never broken or accient...before it go black,it still working so good...
From the day,i empty battery,but i get charge other from my friend,its samsung charger...
Then my screen start some problem,its often blink blink but evrything work well.
I restore factory,its cant solve it...but when screen off,the screen cant on again,led working...
Then i hold power button 20s and hold vol+ and vol- +power..it go bootloader and my screen go working,i see bootloader and chose Start...it working

Then its get that problem again,i still do as above,its working again...But after 4-5 times,its cant solve again,my screen go black forever..hic
I restored by many way,and your way...its cant working...

So my screen is broken????my screen never get accieden...???u can give me some advise plzz??thank u so much

bitdomo
Old
Thanks Meter 645
Quote:
Thank bro...

But my phone never broken or accient...before it go black,it still working so good...
From the day,i empty battery,but i get charge other from my friend,its samsung charger...
Then my screen start some problem,its often blink blink but evrything work well.
I restore factory,its cant solve it...but when screen off,the screen cant on again,led working...
Then i hold power button 20s and hold vol+ and vol- +power..it go bootloader and my screen go working,i see bootloader and chose Start...it working

Then its get that problem again,i still do as above,its working again...But after 4-5 times,its cant solve again,my screen go black forever..hic
I restored by many way,and your way...its cant working...

So my screen is broken????my screen never get accieden...???u can give me some advise plzz??thank u so much
Return it to google if you bought it from google.
Return it to LG if you have warranty and you didnt bought it from google to fix your phone
Return it to LG to fix your phone and pay the repair cost if you dont have warranty.
Buy a new screen and replace it by your selfs
Buy a new screen and pay for a gsm shop to replace your screen
Pay a gsm shop to buy you a new screen and repair your phone.
Disassemble (you will lose your warranty) your phone check the connections of the screen then buy a new screen.

kingsouthvn
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Return it to google if you bought it from google.
Return it to LG if you have warranty and you didnt bought it from google to fix your phone
Return it to LG to fix your phone and pay the repair cost if you dont have warranty.
Buy a new screen and replace it by your selfs
Buy a new screen and pay for a gsm shop to replace your screen
Pay a gsm shop to buy you a new screen and repair your phone.
Disassemble (you will lose your warranty) your phone check the connections of the screen then buy a new screen.
dear bitdomo!!

thanks for helping so much...maybe my phone go died....Today,i take off cover,i see my battery maybe fire,its change shape....maybe all problem make by A/c charger or something???

bitdomo
Old
Thanks Meter 645
Quote:
dear bitdomo!!

thanks for helping so much...maybe my phone go died....Today,i take off cover,i see my battery maybe fire,its change shape....maybe all problem make by A/c charger or something???
Then it is better to take your to a professional or to LG to examime your phone for more defects. Maybe there more serious problems with your phone.

kingsouthvn
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default thanks you

Quote:
Then it is better to take your to a professional or to LG to examime your phone for more defects. Maybe there more serious problems with your phone.
thanks so much bro.....