FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Make Your Lockscreen More Productive With Widgets

Are you running Android Lollipop? Do you miss the ability to add widgets to your lock … more

battery draining fast

426 posts
Thanks Meter: 6
 
By jj71787, Senior Member on 18th March 2014, 02:21 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
25th March 2014, 12:08 AM |#31  
Darth's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag The Old Republic
Thanks Meter: 8,037
 
More
Well, obviously this issue has a simple fix....don't soft reboot.

Sent from my N5, N7, Moto X, G Tab 3 or S2.....
 
 
25th March 2014, 12:11 AM |#32  
simms22's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
BROOKLYN!
Thanks Meter: 24,992
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj2112

Well, obviously this issue has a simple fix....don't soft reboot.

Sent from my N5, N7, Moto X, G Tab 3 or S2.....

its a simple fix if that is the issue. problem is, thats not the issue.
The Following User Says Thank You to simms22 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th March 2014, 12:28 AM |#33  
Darth's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag The Old Republic
Thanks Meter: 8,037
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simms22

its a simple fix if that is the issue. problem is, thats not the issue.

Ah, I see.

I get about the best battery life I've seen for the N5....so my personal experience with issues is limited. LOL.

Sent from my N5, N7, Moto X, G Tab 3 or S2.....
25th March 2014, 12:31 AM |#34  
simms22's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
BROOKLYN!
Thanks Meter: 24,992
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj2112

Ah, I see.

I get about the best battery life I've seen for the N5....so my personal experience with issues is limited. LOL.

Sent from my N5, N7, Moto X, G Tab 3 or S2.....

me too, without any effort to get better battery life! i get a min of 5h sot every battery cycle, on lte 100% of the time.. even if i soft reboot
25th March 2014, 12:36 AM |#35  
Darth's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag The Old Republic
Thanks Meter: 8,037
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simms22

me too, without any effort to get better battery life! i get a min of 5h sot every battery cycle, on lte 100% of the time.. even if i soft reboot

Nice!

Well, I keep location off, only sync Gmail and contacts. Use "brightness control", an app from play store....puts a wee slider on my screen, always on top. And freeze anything I don't use. And don't game....



Sent from my N5, N7, Moto X, G Tab 3 or S2.....

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Allllllmost as good as my (wife's now) Moto x.

Once got 7hours 44 minutes screen time on it. Its a battery beast. But the N5 isn't far off at all.

Sent from my N5, N7, Moto X, G Tab 3 or S2.....
The Following User Says Thank You to Darth For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes