FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

[Battery Life Help] Troubleshoot battery issues here! (Noob friendly)

17,020 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,674

By Darth, Forum Moderator on 16th June 2014, 10:19 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
25th August 2015, 04:26 PM |#2601  
Flag Tangier
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primokorn

That's really weird since everything is fine from 3.00am until 2.00pm. Is it the first time that you see this massive battery drain? Did you install new apps before having this problem?

did not install any new application recently, and this is not the first time that i was having this problem, and that it already faced the problem several times, sometimes when I use camera or internet the problem happens

26th August 2015, 09:51 AM |#2602  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,401

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chouiyekh

did not install any new application recently, and this is not the first time that i was having this problem, and that it already faced the problem several times, sometimes when I use camera or internet the problem happens

This is likely due to a damaged battery. I have never seen such battery drain and it can't be caused by a simple wakelock/bad signal/crappy app... Did you try to flash the latest factory images?
26th August 2015, 04:21 PM |#2603  

More
I had to get a replacement, but the shop replaced my battery for free.
26th August 2015, 09:57 PM |#2604  
Flag Tangier

More
Quote:

This is likely due to a damaged battery. I have never seen such battery drain and it can't be caused by a simple wakelock/bad signal/crappy app... Did you try to flash the latest factory images?

i have the last lollipop 5.1.1 and i format my phone and still have the problem

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Quote:

if the problem is with my battery, should i replace it with the same battery kind or use lg g3 battery ? what's your advice to me?
26th August 2015, 09:58 PM |#2605  
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Can anyone check my stats at #2592 please?
27th August 2015, 07:48 AM |#2606  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,401

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

i have the last lollipop 5.1.1 and i format my phone and still have the problem
if the problem is with my battery, should i replace it with the same battery kind or use lg g3 battery ? what's your advice to me?

Keep the same. I'm not fond of inappropriate batteries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piero88

Can anyone check my stats at #2592 please?

Your last screenshot is useless since your charged your device during the test. Your battery drain is mainly due to Facebook, Google Fit, Lyft. Your phone is often woken up by these apps, that's why "Kernel" is at the top of the 4th screenshot.
If you do need them then check if you can reduce their consumption by reducing the sync, cloud backup,...
28th August 2015, 11:49 PM |#2607  
Flag Tangier

More
I suffer from the problem of turn off phone automatically, especially when the battery level is reduced to less than 50 percent, as you can see in the picture, the level of battery consumption between 1 am to 7 am, is excellent, but the problem occurred after hours and the phone turns off automatically, and I could not restart it, because the battery level is 0 %. And after that i recharge the battery pack, it was shipped fully in less than half an hour !

Yesterday, 03:00 PM |#2608  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:

I suffer from the problem of turn off phone automatically, especially when the battery level is reduced to less than 50 percent, as you can see in the picture, the level of battery consumption between 1 am to 7 am, is excellent, but the problem occurred after hours and the phone turns off automatically, and I could not restart it, because the battery level is 0 %. And after that i recharge the battery pack, it was shipped fully in less than half an hour !

Your battery is nearly dead. You have to replace it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread