Post Reply

[Q] battery question

OP teoha

3rd January 2014, 12:57 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Hello!
I have my n5 4 days now and I have to say that is an amazing smartphone. The battery life is good for me (3hr45 mins - 4hr15mins SOT) . I noticed though that after a full charge the first 5-10% of battery (90%-100%) drains very fast without any use.. Why is that? Is gonna be better? Has anyone else noticed that?

Thanks in advance
3rd January 2014, 01:00 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 383
 
1,737 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by teoha

Hello!
I have my n5 4 days now and I have to say that is an amazing smartphone. The battery life is good for me (3hr45 mins - 4hr15mins SOT) . I noticed though that after a full charge the first 5-10% of battery (90%-100%) drains very fast without any use.. Why is that? Is gonna be better? Has anyone else noticed that?

Thanks in advance

You'll have to get Better Battery Stats to see what's going on.

________________________
Sent from my Nexus 5
3rd January 2014, 03:45 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilipTD

You'll have to get Better Battery Stats to see what's going on.

________________________
Sent from my Nexus 5

these screenshots shows this problem.. without any use.. is it going to be fixed with charges and discharges over time?

thanks in advance
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-01-03-17-37-29.png
Views:	38
Size:	140.2 KB
ID:	2491552   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-01-03-17-37-18.png
Views:	43
Size:	248.3 KB
ID:	2491553  
3rd January 2014, 04:13 PM   |  #4  
rootSU's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Thanks Meter: 12,366
 
23,425 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teoha

these screenshots shows this problem.. without any use.. is it going to be fixed with charges and discharges over time?

thanks in advance

To reword what has already been said, install "BetterBattery Stats" app
3rd January 2014, 05:27 PM   |  #5  
S_mario's Avatar
Member
Flag Montappone
Thanks Meter: 21
 
35 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
to increase the battery life I have turned off all GPS connections and removed applications that do not use.

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5 utilizzando Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Nexus 5 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank