BBM users

Search This thread

reddvilzz

May 29, 2012
Jakarta
OnePlus 9
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Hey guys, i wanted to know anyone who use BBM on custom rom, any of you encounter problems where you can only hear the default bbm notification sound? When you change it to another notification sounds it won't ring / make a sound at all?

In my case i use liquid smooth rom and i encounter this problem with this rom, but when i changed to Dirty Unicorn rom i don't have this problem, all other notification sound works well in the bbm using dirty unicorn rom.

Anyone knows what is the solution to these?

D

Darth

Same thing on my S2. I just don't think bbm and aosp play well together. My S2 had to be stock for bbm to work fully, and guess it isn't just the S2. So I'd say aosp and bbm aren't a good match.

Sent from my N5 cell phone telephone....

reddvilzz

May 29, 2012
Jakarta
OnePlus 9
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Same thing on my S2. I just don't think bbm and aosp play well together. My S2 had to be stock for bbm to work fully, and guess it isn't just the S2. So I'd say aosp and bbm aren't a good match.

Funny thing, i changed rom and use Dirty Unicorn which is also AOSP notification works fine i can change the notification with no problem at all. I think it is rom related

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

D

Darth

Funny thing, i changed rom and use Dirty Unicorn which is also AOSP notification works fine i can change the notification with no problem at all. I think it is rom related

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

That's good.

I stopped using it due to the 500 times a day it woke my phone. Lol