OP NexusS4gFreak

12th June 2014, 08:08 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Riverdale,GA
Thanks Meter: 76

883 posts
Donate to Me
More
I'm not trying to make a what's better thread or anything like it I just want to ask a simple question that hopefully doesn't cause any drama, which aosp kernel out there is more supportive of sounds mods and allows for louder volume, good batt life, and performance? I've used elementalx heavily but doesn't seem like it's good good for sound. Really just want something that can make me loud.
12th June 2014, 08:23 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
BROOKLYN!
Thanks Meter: 22,844

27,455 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NexusS4gFreak

I'm not trying to make a what's better thread or anything like it I just want to ask a simple question that hopefully doesn't cause any drama, which aosp kernel out there is more supportive of sounds mods and allows for louder volume, good batt life, and performance? I've used elementalx heavily but doesn't seem like it's good good for sound. Really just want something that can make me loud.

so you answered your own question, these threads are not allowed.

you can always try the viper4android sound app/mod and/or the nexus 5 real volume boost app/mod
13th June 2014, 01:50 AM   |  #3  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag The boonies - southwest Ontario
Thanks Meter: 4,876

13,406 posts
More
Try ROMs and kernels and decide for yourself. You didn't want to make a "best" thread, yet you did. Lol

You know the XDA way....flash and see for yourself. Everyone's opinion will be different.

Good luck!
13th June 2014, 02:53 AM   |  #4  
Forum Moderator
Flag Roseville, MN
Thanks Meter: 4,591

3,958 posts
More
We don't allow these types of threads. See the sticky at the top of this section: http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...reads-t2477889

Closed.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread