5,604,730 Members 32,085 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Which is the Best and Most Stable AOSP Rom?

Tip us?

devo3d
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23
Angry Which is the Best and Most Stable AOSP Rom?

Hi all....I love this phone, the best I've had so far. I am on Cataclysm but want to get rid of all the Google stuff and other Bloat. I understand that installing an AOSP Rom is the best way to go about achieving this. However, I am totally inexperienced at flashing and using AOSP Roms and need some experienced input about this. Which AOSP Rom is the most stable and reliable for this device? My main concerns are a good and constant data signal, stable wifi / wifi tether and easy upgrades and strong development community. I know thats a lot to ask of any Rom but thats what I need. Thank you for any input....

rootSU
Old
Thanks Meter 7510

-----------------------
Sent via tapatalk.

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM. Please keep support queries to the Q&A section, so that others may benefit
Always read the OP's of a thread and the last 2 pages before asking questions, unless there has been an update - in which case, read the last 5 pages!

nexus 5 | SlimKat | ElementalX kernel | Philz Touch Recovery

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rootSU For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

m52 power!
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Stay away from aosp. Most stable and aosp never go together, its continually under development.
The Following User Says Thank You to m52 power! For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rootSU
Old
Thanks Meter 7510
Quote:
Originally Posted by m52 power! View Post
Stay away from aosp. Most stable and aosp never go together, its continually under development.
That's a sweeping generalisation and inaccurate statement.

OP must make his own decision on what is stable for his use

-----------------------
Sent via tapatalk.

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM. Please keep support queries to the Q&A section, so that others may benefit
Always read the OP's of a thread and the last 2 pages before asking questions, unless there has been an update - in which case, read the last 5 pages!

nexus 5 | SlimKat | ElementalX kernel | Philz Touch Recovery

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rootSU For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

KennyG123
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod
Thanks Meter 23910

DONATE TO ME
OP, there is no such thing as BEST. They are all BEST as you can see by the loyal members using each. Just read through the threads, make a backup and flash away and decide what is BEST for YOU.

Senior Moderator

Moderator Directory - - - FORUM RULES - - - Support Autism Awareness here
The Following User Says Thank You to KennyG123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe